Pastor Patricia Douglas has over 22 years of experience as a Minister of Religion within the North England Conference, serving as pastor for local churches and as director. In 2021, she was elected to serve a third term as Children's Ministries Director. Patricia is an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse whose employment includes a Church of England Primary School. As a student missionary, she served as a teacher in Majuro, where she was also a headteacher in training for one year.
She recognises God's value in children through the Divine mandate of Children's Ministries as found in Deuteronomy 6. He directed His people to invest valuable resources in ministering to the needs of children so that they might know their true identity as 'Children of God.'
Education and training:
- Master of Arts Childhood and Youth Studies, from The Open University
- Master of Arts Religion, from Andrew's University
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Pastoral Studies, from Newbold College
- Certificate of Church Growth and Pastoral Ministry, from Newbold College
- Certificate in Nursery Nursing, from Bilson Community College
- BTEC First Diploma Caring, from Bilston Community College
Pr Patricia Douglas has a deep abiding love of God, taking pleasure in studying His Word. She counts it a joy to co-labour with Him in reaching others with the Good News of the Gospel. Her greatest joy is witnessing the transformation of lives. She is married to Pastor Carlton Douglas, and they have two sons. They enjoy excursions to the seaside and the countryside. Patricia is a keep fit enthusiast and gardener whose hobbies include needlework, arts and crafts.