Commitment, Integrity and Excellence in Service – ministering to prepare a people for the Second Coming of Jesus.
The objective of the North England Conference Ministerial Association is to provide support, encouragement, training and development, for pastors, Bible Instructors, Church Elders and Lay Preachers; and to promote and foster evangelism throughout the Conference.
What We Do
- Celebrate the Call to Ministry.
- Care for Ministers in Ministry.
- Communicate the Gospel in Ministry.
"So that the body of Christ may be built up until we reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ."
CredibilityTo practice what we teach
AuthenticityTo be honest, open and human.
CompassionTo value people more than programmes.
CompetencyTo be professional and effective.
AccountabilityTo evaluate all we do.
VisionTo want what God wants.
This is to be achieved through:
- Pastoral visitation.
- Providing resource materials.
- Sponsoring and running seminars for pastors.
- Promoting continuing education for ministerial staff.
- Mentoring junior pastors.
- Supporting ministerial families.
- Providing training and support for Church Elders, Lay preachers, Deacons and Deaconesses.
- Working in cooperation with the British Union Conference Ministerial Association Secretary to receive, resources and support.